Every student in the Business Administration - Marketing program from the University of Sharjah is required to complete 54 credit of General Business courses 48 credit hours are Mandatory core courses and 6 credits core elective courses.
- These courses consist of foundation and skill courses required of all business students.
- The Department of management requires students to take 30 credit hours in the specialization and 15 credit hours from an approved minor.
- Internship in Business
- Public Sector Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Sales Management
- Management of Marketing Channels
- Marketing Communications
- Internet Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 75 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.