The Department has highly-qualified instructors and supporting lab engineers and technicians.
- It is a four-year program fully accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs and the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- The Civil Engineering Program at the University of Sharjah is designed to reflect the special needs of the United Arab Emirates and the region in the development of structures and infrastructure for the benefit of the community.
- Linear Algebra
- Engineering Drawing
- Programming for Engineers
- Mechanics of Materials
- Surveying Lab
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 14 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.