At Cape Breton University, in the Business Administration program, we give you the chance to diversify your education for a competitive edge in the job market. Elective courses in law, tourism, IT, arts, health, sports, sciences or engineering can help you become a success in any business as an employee or an owner.
By focusing on both business and traditional liberal arts, students will graduate with the ability to analyze a business situation, identify alternative responses and effectively resolve business difficulties.
What skills will I gain from this program?
- Business building skills
- Team building skills
- Deep understanding of business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Imagine waking up every day and living the Cape Breton Island lifestyle to its fullest. Exploring the friendly communities and coastal shorelines, and going on adventures with friends who share your passion for learning and love of life. All while building a solid foundation for the future and carving out your own career path.
- That’s why CBU offers this BBA to build your skills for the real world. We focus on introductory courses to business, accounting, marketing, principles of micro and macroeconomics and much more to help you gain the competitive edge you need.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 149 other Bachelors in Economics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An overall average of 65% is required for all students applying to most CBU credit programs based on high school performance. Additional requirements may apply to specific programs.
- If space permits, CBU will accept all candidates who can verify that they have met the minimum entry requirements established by CBU for the programs in which they wish to enroll.
- Note: CBU does not guarantee that applications completed after August 1, will be processed for September registration.
International18515 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18515 CAD per year during 48 months.
National9527 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9527 CAD per year during 48 months.
In-State8244 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8244 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.