At Lewis and Clark College we provide a wide variety of music performance and academic courses that are open to music majors, music minors, or simply music lovers.
Lewis and Clark College's faculty are distinguished performers, composers, and musicologists who provide rich and rigorous coursework for all Music students at Lewis & Clark, from professionally-oriented students preparing for careers in music to dedicated non-majors who want to continue their musical studies.
We foster a collaborative sense of community that makes our students refer to the music department as a family.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Music Theory
- History of Western Music
- Wind Symphony
- Jazz Combos
- Women's Chorus
- Community Chorale
- Cappella Nova
- Opera/Musical Theatre Workshop
- Beginning Gamelan Class
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History Liberal Arts View 946 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.