Research for us is not just the collection of evidence but a process of discovery that challenges us to question our assumptions and critically assess those made by others.
The History students from Lewis and Clark College become historians in their own right, producing theses based on the kind of intensive research, critical analysis, and careful writing that prepare them for careers in a wide array of fields, ranging from library management to the foreign service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Historical Materials
- Reading Colloquium
- History Seminar
- Asian history
- European history, or history of the Americas
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Modern History View 320 other Masters in Modern History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.