The Political Science and International Relations at Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University investigates the issues that emerge as an outcome of human coexistence in political orders by using concepts like power, system, state, government, and others. It analyses and compares who gets what why and how in the field politics. It tries to uncover actors’ behavioral patterns and find out regularities among these.
- The Department aims to produce universal knowledge in the fields of Political Science and International Relations and teach that knowledge through a participatory method. Beyond transferring the already available approaches of the Political Science, the department seeks to become an institution that produces universal, understandable, sharable, comparable, competitive, and original knowledge and to encourage its students to be active participants in this productive process.
- The department aims to develop an original and acceptable attitude in analyzing political phenomena. Its aim is to teach the aldready existing approches of the Political Science literature to its students, make its students know about the literature but also train them as social actors who hold their own positions, include them into the systems of knowledge production.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Economics
- Turkish Language-I
- Introduction to International Relations
- World Political History I (Untill 1914)
- Advanced English
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 22 other Bachelors in Political Science in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
International5248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5248 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA5248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5248 EUR per year during 48 months.
- TRY 38.000 per year
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.