The effective management of the human resources of an organization is critical to the organization's success. Thus, the goals of human resource management are the efficient and effective utilization of human resources in order to achieve the strategic objective of the organization while facilitating the accomplishment of individual goals
HRM involves all of the decisions and practices that relate to managing people in organizations. The means to achieving the goals of HRM are accomplished by developing a knowledge base in job analysis, human resource planning, recruitment, selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, human resource management law, labor relations, and continuous quality improvement processes.
Graduates of the program are prepared to begin their careers in the human resource departments of corporations, government agencies, unions, and other private and public organizations.
They are employed as recruiters, compensation specialists, job analysts, grievance handlers, arbitration managers, negotiators, safety directors, and training coordinators.
The Human Resource Management program at Winona State University prepares students for careers in management of all types of organizations in the private, non-private, or public sector.
Recent graduates have obtained employment as:
- Employee Benefit Manager
- HR Generalist
- Industrial Relations Representative
- Job and Occupational Analyst
- Compensation Specialist
- Employment and Placement Specialist
- International Human Resources Manager
- Training and Development Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Managerial Accounting Principles
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Dynamics
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 127 other Bachelors in Strategic Management in United States
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of mathematics (2 years algebra & 1 year geometry)
- 3 years of science (1 year biological science & 1 year chemistry or physics-- all should include labs)
- 3 years of social studies (including 1 year U.S. history)
- 2 years of world language (American Sign Language is accepted, but no sampler or review courses)
- 1 year of specified electives (world cultures, computer science, arts, music)
International13696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6848 USD per semester during 48 months.
National13696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6848 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3799 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.