This degree is for you if you are interested in general management or if you want to pursue further training in management and corporate disciplines, undertake in-depth study of economics with management options that enable you to look critically at management issues.
By studying this degree you will:
- obtain a general education in disciplines that underlie the theory and practice of management, while still specialising in economics
- acquire further training in management and corporate disciplines
- undertake in-depth study of economics with management options that enable you to look critically at management issues
This Economics and Management degree at the University of London will prepare you for a career in accountancy, banking and general management. You could also gain entry to a master’s programme in this field.
This BSc will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which are valued in management-related roles.
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
- Principles of accounting
- Business and management in a global context
- Managerial economics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies View 940 other Bachelors in Economics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For access to the BSc Economics and Management degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Age 17+ by 30 November in the year of registration.
- Satisfy our General Entrance Requirements.
- Mathematics to UK GCSE Level (Grade C) or equivalent.
International2247 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6742 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA2247 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6742 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Teaching Centre tuition fees:
- Indicative total: standard BSc: £6742
- Indicative total: graduate BSc: £5003
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.