Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion - Bachelor of Commerce from Deakin University is a versatile course that allows you to take your business knowledge into the fast-growing health sector, or your health expertise into the business world.
Examine approaches to improve health systems and outcomes, while gaining practical skills through field-based programs.
You’ll also gain a complementary professional business qualification through your commerce studies.
The hands-on work experience you’ll undertake in a health-related agency will equip you with the skills needed to work in a public health or health promotion role. Build a foundation of robust business and personal skills, and pursue your passions by choosing to major in one of nine specialised areas of business.
As a graduate of this course you may find employment in either of these professional areas and work with groups such as children, adults, the disadvantaged and employees. Knowledge of business and health issues assists with executive management positions within the health industry that have policy development, budget and staff management responsibilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Health
- Disease Prevention and Control
- Health Protection
- Health Information and Data
- Local and Global Environments for Health
- Health Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Commerce View 174 other Bachelors in Public Health in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisite subjects: Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 25 in English other than EAL.
- ATAR: This course uses the ATAR as part of its selection consideration
- Education: This course uses your entire academic record as part of its selection considerations.
- Senior secondary prerequisite subjects: Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 25 in English or equivalent.
- CRICOS code: 031151F
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 AUD per year during 48 months.
National11805 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11805 AUD per year during 48 months.
- National - Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.