Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
Value – 10% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- Have not accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- Be a new student who commences their course at Deakin between Trimester 1 2019 to Trimester 3 2023.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements.
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree within the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Applicants must be an international student coming from a partner institution listed.
Study experience required
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 10% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter.
This will be applied to the student’s records after census date.