From idea to impact in an international mindset
- You’re a digital savvy and can navigate the media landscape with ease.
- Your global outlook will help you approach new ideas with an open mind.
- Get ready to sharpen your strategy mindset and creative skills.
- Deep dive into all aspects of communication and media via interactive classes.
- Learn the tricks of multiple trades from graphic design and audio to video and web by taking the International Communication and Media degree from Thomas More.
- Specialise in either Branding & Activation or Public & Corporate affairs in your final year (unique in Belgium).
- Explore the intercultural, psychological, marketing and technological aspects of media.
- Take your studies global with a semester at one of our international partner universities.
- Learn to transform communications plans into results during your international internship.
- As a fully qualified communication and media professional, you will stand at the forefront of innovation in the business world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing
- Regional and Citymarketing
- Film and Media Genres
- Communication & Media Strategy
- Online Tools
- Visual Design
- Digital Lab
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Candidates can apply as long as the online form is available on the application webpage.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 7 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to prove that you meet the conditions to start an equivalent course programme in higher education in the country where you obtained your diploma. Please note that candidates with a diploma obtained in a non-EEA member state may be set additional requirements. If this is the case our admission services will contact you.
- English Language Conditions for all English-taught Degree Programmes
- An identity card or passport is sufficient for students from an EU-member state. Other students can apply, but will need a valid residence permit for Belgium for the final registration.
International6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 36 months.
- EU: pay a fixed sum of € 245,20 and a variable component of € 11,70 per credit.
- non-EU: pay a fixed sum of €1700 and a variable amount of € 75 per credit
Living costs for Mechelen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.