The UTP Stage II - Computing Science from Fraser International College provides the foundation for further study in many aspects of computing to help you choose your area of specialization for your undergraduate degree.
CareersPotential career paths
- Business analysis
- Database administration
- Game development
- Information security
- Software engineering
- Web design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureAreas of study:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia
- Computing Science dual degree (with Zhejiang University, China)
- Computing Systems
- Geographic Information Science
- Information Systems
- Programming Languages and Software
- Software Systems (major)
- Theoretical Computing Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 301 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you meet the direct entry English language requirement and meet the relevant academic requirements for your country, you will be eligible for direct entry to UTP Stage I or UTP Stage II. Direct entry includes a non-credit academic literacy course. This program is designed to be completed in three terms.
International29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.