In UTP Stage I from Fraser International College you complete eight courses.
After successfully completing this program you will progress to UTP Stage II.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureDepending on your goals for University, you will select 8 courses from the following list:
- Beginning with Algebra
- Business Management
- English Skills/Reading
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers and their Applications
- Introduction to Computing Concepts and Algorithms
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Mathematics
- Introduction to Philosophical Reasoning
- Introduction to University Life 1
- Introduction to University Writing
- World Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesGeneral Studies & Classics View 102 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you meet the direct entry English language requirement and meet the relevant academic requirements for your country, you will be eligible for direct entry to UTP Stage I or UTP Stage II. Direct entry includes a non-credit academic literacy course. This program is designed to be completed in three terms.
International21815 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21815 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National21815 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21815 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.