At Computer Engineering from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) alumni are expected to track state-of-the-art technology in computer engineering, to learn new processes, tools and device technologies, and to apply this knowledge in pursuit of graduate school work and/or technology careers - including but not limited to technical development, project management and technical sales.
Graduates with Computer Engineering from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will gain:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively
- The acquisition of the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental and social context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Circuits and Systems
- Advanced Digital Design Laboratory
- Rapid Prototyping with FPGAs
- Analog IC Design
- Fault Detection & Design for Testability
- Web Programming
- Concepts of Programming Languages
- Compiler Design
- Computer Networks
- Database Systems
- Numerical Computing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 1768 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First-Time Freshman Application
- Submit Application Fee
- Submit Your High School/Ged Transcripts
- Submit Your Sat/Act Scores
- English Proficiency
International20067 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20067 USD per year during 48 months.
National20067 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20067 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8523 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8523 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.