Supply chain management is a profession where there's currently a skills shortage. So you'll be in high demand when start your career after the course.
What you'll experience
- Get hands-on experience of the SAP systems that supply chain management (SCM) professionals use to manage supply chains
- Develop hands-on skills in our Business Simulation Suite, which features a corporate reception area, practice interview room and a boardroom with video-conferencing facilities
- Cover topics valuable to your future career including procurement and supply, risk management in SCM, legal aspects of SCM and enterprise systems and processes
- Develop transferrable skills such as communication, teamwork, and creative and critical thinking, which are valued by prospective employers
- Combine your SCM studies with a foundation in accounting, economics and management to set you up as a well-rounded business professional
- Get valuable experience in the industry by taking on a work placement within a business
- Study abroad at one of our partner universities
- Expand your network by meeting professionals in industries related to your studies
You can also:
After your second year, you can do a paid placement year to get valuable experience in the industry. Previous students have completed placements in organisations such as:
- Rolls Royce
Work experience and career planning
To give you the best chance of securing a great job when you graduate, our Careers and Employability service will help you find relevant work experience during your course.
We can help you identify placements, internships, voluntary roles and freelancing opportunities that will complement your studies.
Teaching on this course includes:
- business suite sessions
- one-on-one tutorials
How you're assessed
You’ll be assessed through:
- reflective work
- computer-based assignments
You’ll be able to test your skills and knowledge informally before you do assessments that count towards your final mark. You can get feedback on all practice and formal assessments so you can improve in the future.
Careers and opportunities
The supply chain industry is currently facing severe shortfalls in qualified professionals, with 1.2 million new roles needed to meet demand by 2022 according to UK Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES). So you'll have many career opportunities when you finish the course.
What can you do with a Business and Supply Chain Management degree?
With your skills and knowledge, you'll be able to work in areas such as:
- supply chain management
- purchasing and procurement
- procurement management
- logistics analysis
- distribution management
- supply coordination
Roles you can do include:
- supply chain manager
- procurement manager
- procurement buyer
- logistics analyst
- distribution manager
- supply coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Procurement and Supply
- Risk Management and Supply Chain Vulnerability
- Business Logistics Management
- Leadership, Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Legal Issues in Procurement and Supply
- Financial Decision Making and Control
- International Business
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Approaches to Decision Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics International Business Business Information Systems View 435 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112-120 points from 3 A levels or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14300 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.