Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Vice Chancellor's Global Development Scholarship is open to international or EU students.
This scholarship will take the form of a £1,600 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study.
- If you're studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus, course with annual fees of £17,200 or above for September and January entry.
- If you're studying on a postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus, course with annual fees of £17,200 or above for September or January entry.
- The scholarship is not available for students who have previously studied other courses at the University of Portsmouth, who will instead be allocated the alumni discount.
- The scholarship is available for ICP (International College Portsmouth) students progressing to the University
- Only applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this scholarship. Eligibility is determined by nationality.