With taking this International Relations at Kodolányi János University of Applied Sciences you will be capable of understanding principles and multilevel and regional governance system of the International relations, its trends and nature, challenges and risks.
You will be capable of:
- working in internal pubic service, non-profit and business organizations, networks, understanding their management structures, programming, projecting and other network and coalition building activities. You will be capable of fulfilling senior issues, team management and operation activities.
- intercultural communication and interactions with international individuals, groups, institutions using the tools, approaches and methodology of IR discipline in unilateral, multilateral, hard and soft, public and digital as well as complex diplomacy for understanding and influencing choices and behaviors of the partners.
- ethical behavior, for intercultural oral and written competencies presenting in new visualized, mediated and virtualized world.
- Study skills and Learning Methods
- Hungarian as Foreign Language
- Multicultural Communication
- Foreign policy and Foreign Office Services in the 21st Century
- European Union in the World
- Skills for European Public, Non-Profit-Business Employment Services
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science View 9 other Bachelors in International Relations in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed secondary education which entitles the applicants to pursue bachelor studies (high school diploma)
International5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.