There is a large and growing Social Entrepreneurship sector globally, particularly in Thailand. However, limited human resources currently restrict the sector’s growth. Our program strives to redress this imbalance. By combining academic study with practice and internships, graduates will be equipped with the practical competencies you will need to become effective change agents in your future roles. After graduated, you can pursue careers in government, corporate, and civil society sectors; you will contribute to innovative and enterprising interventions that have a positive social impact.
Blending academic Global Studies and Social Entrepreneurship study at Thammasat University, practical learning, and targeted reflection on personal and professional development goals, student-led ventures (on and off-campus) are integrated into the curriculum throughout the four-year program. Priced competitively at 56,866 THB/semester (approx. 2,000 USD), you will also be expected to intern with social enterprises, gain hands-on practical experience in community placements, and have opportunities to study with partner institutions overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Innovation Project
- People, Groups & Networks
- Understand Human Communications
- Critical Thinking, Reading & Writing
- Integrated Science & Sustainability
- Case Study: People & Communities
- Social Inquiry and Assessment
- Foundations of Academic Writing
- Applied Critical Thinking
- Thailand, ASEAN, World
- Social Life Skills
- Creativity and Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please go to Apply Now to start your GSSE admission process.
- You must create an application account where you can save your uploads and information.
- Once you have completed and submitted your application, a submission confirmation email will be sent automatically to you along with the application fee invoice.
- Fill the letter of recommendation form by April 19.
- To pay for your application fee, please print the invoice and use it to pay for your application fee at any Krung Thai Bank counter services or pay via online banking.
- For international students, transaction can be made with the information provided in the requirement section.
- You may come to our admission day by invitation only.
International2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.