Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
These awards recognize academic accomplishments for recent Canadian secondary-school graduates. If you are an international student who studied at an on-shore secondary school in Canada, you may be eligible to receive an award.
The following amounts are automatically awarded in your first year based on your best six 4U/4M courses (or equivalent).
- $4,000 - 95 per cent or higher
- $2,000 - 90 to 94.9 per cent
- $1,000 - 85 to 89.9 per cent
All scholarships and awards are subject to the following conditions:
- Values are subject to change without notice.
- Entrance scholarships are available to students attending the university from secondary school within 18 months of graduation.
- You have not previously attended a post-secondary institution.
- You may not hold more than one scholarship simultaneously.
- Summer school courses taken immediately prior to the start of the September term and any upgrading marks will not be included in grade calculations for awards.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum 80 per cent course load (per term).
- The university reserves the right to determine acceptable academic credentials, grades and prerequisite courses to be used for admissions and awards.
Continuation of all sources of funding from the university is dependent on maintaining good academic standing, and availability of funds. If you withdraw, change to part-time status, change your program, change your fee status or fail to complete a term, you may no longer be eligible for funding.