We offer electives so you can explore Hispanic history, films and more. Set yourself apart in any career field with your passion for languages and cultures. Improve your communication, critical thinking and analytical skills. The Hispanic Studies program of University is offered of Victoria, British Columbia.
- Cultural programs coordinator
- Human resources coordinator
- Immigration or intelligence officer
- International project coordinator
- Museum coordinator
- Policy analyst
- Program manager
- Social media manager
- Territorial salesperson
- Tour leader
- Trade officer
- In addition to the listed courses, you must satisfy all requirements for the Faculty of Humanities, as well as complete at least 30 of their minimum 60 required units at UVic.
- Within these 60 units, 21units must be upper-level (300/400-level) courses, and 18 of those 21 units must be taken at UVic.
- 46 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies View 200 other Bachelors in Language Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to the Faculty of Humanities as a high school student or a transfer student from another post-secondary institution.
- You can declare this program as your major after one or more years of full-time study.
- Alternatively, you can choose another major as your primary degree program and add this program as a minor to broaden your studies.
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency to attend UVic. Your transcripts are enough to prove proficiency if you've studied full-time in an academic program at the high school or post-secondary level within Canada for at least four years, and all of your instruction was in English.
International25860 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25860 CAD per year during 46 months.
National5810 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5810 CAD per year during 46 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.