This vast environment satisfies the likes and interests of many which is why our program offers diversification in the field: Accounting, Business Information and Decision Systems, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Finance, General Management, Human Resources, and Marketing.
Along with building the business mind of our students, we aim to provide them with a holistic understanding of the economic, social, cultural, and global environments by combining business learning with that of humanities, arts and sciences. The program aims to focus not only on analytical skills, practical techniques and theories to be implemented by students later on, but also emphasizes the importance of acquiring soft skills such as leadership, decision making and ethical reasoning in order to achieve greater goals.
Students in Business Administration program at American University of Beirut can choose one of the following seven concentration areas:
- Business Information and Decision Systems | Concentration Courses
- Entrepreneurship & Family Business
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English
- Mathematics for Social Sciences
- Financial Accounting
- Elementary Microeconomic Theory
- Computers and Programming for the Sciences
- Advanced Academic English
- Business Finance
- Information Systems Design and Development
- Fundamentals of Management and Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Decision Making or Management Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students are normally admitted as sophomores to the BBA program either through direct admission, through transfer from other Faculties at AUB or through transfer from other universities.
- Students may also be admitted as junior transfers from other Faculties at AUB or from outside AUB.
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 48 months.
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.