The information technology component provides a sound education in all aspects of computing and information technology for students who intend to make a career in the profession.
The business component provides students with the knowledge, competencies and values necessary for fulfilling an effective career in business.
Majors include Business, Business Information Systems Management, Data Analytics and Finance, Enterprise Systems Development and Finance, Networking and Cybersecurity and Finance, Interaction Design and Finance.
The aim of this combined Bachelor degrees in Business - Information Technology at the University of Technology Sydney is to prepare graduates to apply an in-depth knowledge of information technology to the business activities of an organisation.
Depending on the majors selected, career options include accountant, advertising consultant, analyst/programmer, banker, business analyst, economist, financial planner, information systems developer, ICT business analyst, IT project manager, management consultant, marketing manager, network specialist, software developer, systems analyst and web developer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Major choice (Business)
- Core subjects (Business)
- Core subjects (Information Technology)
- Major choice (Information Technology)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management Business Information Systems View 35 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- The English proficiency
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International934 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 934 AUD per credit during 48 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.