Management (Hons) is a flexible degree with optional units to choose from after Year 1. In your first year at University of Bath , you’ll study with International Management and Management with Marketing students. You’ll benefit from learning in a diverse class with students who have different backgrounds and ambitions.
You’ll learn the core subjects relevant for business like marketing, finance and operations management. These will provide context for the rest of your course. Areas of study will also cover topics such as business analytics, the international business environment and managing people.
Develop your knowledge of the subjects from Year 1, and customise your studies with optional units. These let you explore other areas of interest like marketing communications, corporate responsibility and supply management.
Learn about business strategy, analysis and management in a variety of contexts. Choose optional units to explore areas of interest such as consumer research, investment banking or management consulting.
You will also do an entrepreneurship project (optional on the four-year course); working in teams, you’ll develop a business plan and put it into action.
Professional Development Programme
Prepare for the career you want with our Professional Development Programme (PDP). PDP includes training and workshops to improve your skills in areas like:
- writing CVs and applications
- job interviews
- aptitude tests
If your course includes a placement, PDP will help you find a relevant role and make the most of your time there.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- UK business law
- Managing the multinational enterprise
- Foundations of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Consumer psychology
- Managing finance in a multinational company
- Plus optional units
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 1284 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We consider a range of factors when assessing your application for this course, including your previous academic performance (such as GCSEs), your personal statement, your predicted grades and the combination of subjects you study at A level (or equivalent).
- Your personal statement needs to create a strong impression as part of your university application. It's your opportunity to say why you want to study your chosen course, and what skills, experiences and achievements you have that will make you a successful student. A competitive statement will reflect on books or articles you may have read or any work experience you may have undertaken. When describing relevant experiences, you should demonstrate what you have learnt and how they are relevant to management or your future career.
- Your entry qualifications should demonstrate a breadth of study through subjects that show both essay-writing and numerical skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.