In the first year you will study psychology, research methods (laboratory classes and statistics) and an open unit in another school.
In the second year you will focus on research methods and units in the psychology core curriculum.
The final year of the Psychology degree from University of Bristol is entirely option based, allowing you to choose from a range of lecture and seminar units that you will undertake together with a research project.
Accredited by British Psychological Society (BPS)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Myths and Misconceptions about Psychology
- Psychological Research Methods
- Continuing Psychological Research Methods
- Brain and Cognition
- Individual and Social Cognition
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 876 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A*AA including A in a science-related subject
- 38 points overall with 18 at Higher Level, including 6 at Higher Level in a science-related subject
- Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, and M3 is C.
- at least 30 credits at Distinction and 15 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits at Distinction from units in a science subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.