Placements may be in a biotech, food, defence, pharmaceutical or sports science company or in a research institute, and are available by applying directly to providers. This competitive application process is facilitated by the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemistry: Cellular Composition
- Biochemistry: Cellular Processes
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Anatomical Science
- Science of Happiness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 876 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAB including two core science/maths subjects
- 34 points overall with 17 at Higher Level, including 6, 5 at Higher Level in two of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (either Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretations), Psychology
- Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, and M3 is C.
- Access to HE Diploma in Science, Biomedical/ Medical/ Health Science or Psychology (or similar titles). The 45 graded Level 3 credits must include:
- at least 21 credits at Distinction and 24 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits (with 9 at Distinction) each in units from two of: Biology or Human Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, or Psychology
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.