Placements are available by applying directly to providers in a competitive process facilitated by the University. Placements may be in major pharmaceutical companies and other health, biotech and research companies in the UK and abroad.
In your final year you will undertake additional advanced study instead of the research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Normal and Tumour Cells
- Disease and Defence
- Biochemistry: Cellular Composition
- Biochemistry: Cellular Processes
- Science of Happiness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Pharmacology View 123 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAB including Chemistry and one of Biology (or Human Biology), Physics, Mathematics (or Further Mathematics)
- 34 points overall with 17 at Higher Level, including 6, 5 (in any order) at Higher Level in Chemistry and one of Biology, Physics, Mathematics (either Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretations)
- Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, and M3 is C.
- at least 21 credits at Distinction and 24 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits (with 9 at Distinction) from Chemistry units; and
- at least 12 credits (with 9 at Distinction) from units in one of the following subjects: Biology, Human Biology, Physics, or Mathematics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.