This may be in a biotech or pharmaceutical company or a research institute in the UK or abroad.
Entry to the Study in Industry course is by transfer after you have secured a placement. Applications are usually made during the second year.
Our students of the Cellular and Molecular Medicine with Study in Industry from University of Bristo are very well equipped to secure placements, in part because of their extensive practical experience during the first and second year. Our eBiolabs online resources are available to help students prepare for practical laboratory sessions.
Students have the opportunity to develop their employability skills in the Biomedical Research, Employability and Enterprise Skills unit in the second year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine Industrial Placement
- Research Skills
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Virology
- Developmental Genetics and Embryonal Cancers
- Cancer Mechanisms and Therapeutics
- Advanced Immunology
- Immunopathology and Applied Immunology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 893 other Bachelors in Biology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAB including Chemistry and another core science/mathematics subject
- 34 points overall with 17 at Higher Level, including 6, 5 (in any order) at Higher Level in Chemistry and another core science/mathematics subject
- Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B and M3 is C
- at least 21 credits at Distinction and 24 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits (with 9 at Distinction) from Chemistry units and at least 12 credits (with 9 at Distinction) from units in another science
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- EU students: £25900 per year
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.