We offer a bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering at University of Sheffield . After a year of core study, you'll choose either the avionic systems or aeromechanics stream. In your final year, you'll work on a research project led by one of our world leading academics.
- Our modules cover aero propulsion, aerodynamic design, aircraft dynamics and control, computational aerodynamics and project management. Your study includes some experience of flight instrumentation and an individual investigative project of your choice.
- All our students also take the Global Engineering Challenge, where teams of students work to solve engineering problems in developing countries. This is designed to develop you as a professional engineer and enhance your career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Mathematics (Electrical)
- Engineering Statics and Dynamics
- Global Engineering Challenge Week
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1126 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels + additional qualifications | ABB, including Maths and a science + B in a relevant EPQ; ABB, including Maths and a science + A in AS or B in A Level Further Maths
- International Baccalaureate | 34, 6 in Higher Level Mathematics and a science
- BTEC | DDD in Engineering or Applied Science + A in A Level Mathematics
- Scottish Highers + 2 Advanced Highers | AAABB + AB, including Maths and a Science at Higher and Advanced Higher
- Welsh Baccalaureate + 2 A Levels | B + AA in Maths and a science
- Access to HE Diploma | 60 credits overall in a relevant subject, inclusing 45 credits at Level 3 with 36 credits at Distinctions to include 5 credits in Maths, & 15 credits in Physics (or an appropriate science), and 9 credits at merit in credits + Grade B in A Level Maths+ Grade B in A Level Maths
- Mature students - explore other routes for mature students
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25670 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.