Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is offfered to new international students starting their undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield in September.
The scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 per year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health, and Faculty of Science.
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield in September 2024. All undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in year 1. If you are entering in year 2, you would be eligible for this scholarship, providing you are not receiving a scholarship/award as part of a collaborative programme with your home institution.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any of the following scholarships
- The scholarship can be awarded in-conjunction with any available scholarships from the Department or Faculty you will be studying in, subject to not becoming a sponsored student
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any undergraduate scholarships.
Study experience required
The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 4.00pm (UK time) on 6 June 2024