About the Programme
The Applied Foreign Languages for Administration and Management programme of New Bulgarian University comprises practical training courses and internships, namely creating and processing bilingual parallel corpora of specialised texts; internships in administrative institutions and translation agencies.
The programme provides an opportunity for international student mobility at universities in the UK, France, Russia, Spain, etc.
Graduate Student Competencies
The students gain knowledge as specialists in two foreign languages, get familiar with the structures of the languages they master, the linguistic map of Europe, EU language and terminology resources, European institutions, law, economics, management, economic geography and EU culture, and develop practical skills in the areas of translation, editing, referencing, analysis and synthesis of documents to apply them in several subject areas such as European economy and administration, law, human resources, etc.
- Construction of language
- Text Analysis and text understanding
- Written and Oral Communication
- Listening and Speaking
- Practical English Grammar (B2)
- Practical course in French
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Translation & Interpreting Linguistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form ;
- Original or notarized copy of completed secondary education diploma and diploma supplement specifying the period of attendance and the grades;
- A document issued by a competent body certifying the applicant’s eligibility to continue his/her studies in higher educational institutions in the country in which he/she has completed his/her secondary education;
- Medical certificate, issued not earlier than 1 month prior to application;
- A copy of the first page of your passport or other identification documents with your names in Latin letters;
- Two recent passport-size photos;
- Copies of all your language certificates. Applicants to programs taught in English whose native language is not English must present proof of English language proficiency.
International3068 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1534 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA1432 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 716 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- 1400 BGN EU countries
- 3000 BGN Non EU countries
Living costs for Sofia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.