Computer systems have a dramatic impact on the way we work and live with new technology, developing every week.
Modern digital electronics, computing systems and desirable gadgets are all significant in commerce, industry and the home. They form one of the most rapidly changing and influential technologies in modern society.
Facilities and equipment
Studying the Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (Hons) course from the Aston University you will have access to an extensive network of computer facilities including high performance PCs for industrial standard ECAD, suites of PCs, Unix workstations and Multimedia capable Macs for day-to-day work and a large number of embedded processors for lab work. These resources are complemented by specialist electronics, telecommunications and networked laboratories and research facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Java Programming Foundations (CS)
- Java Program Development
- Electronic Engineering Fundamentals
- Mathematics for Physics and Engineering
- Engineering Projects
- Physical Principles for EECS
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 863 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BBB - BBC to include Maths and a Physical Science or Technology A-Level (e.g. Physics, Electronics, Design Technology, Further Maths, Engineering Science) at Grade B
- Extended Diploma: DDM in Science/Technical/Engineering types plus 1 A-Level in Maths or Physical Science or Technology at Grade B. For more details please see below.
- 29 overall points with 5, 5, 4 in Higher Level subjects, including Higher Level Maths or Physics.
- Maths and English Grade C/4 and above
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- UK students During placement year: £1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.