Studying the Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Hons) course offered at the Aston University, you will begin by covering the fundamental principles of the field, such as digital and analogue electronics, computing, mathematics and project management. Extensive laboratory-based practical work is fully integrated with the lecture material throughout the course to help reinforce theory with experience.
Well-trained graduates with skills in electronics design, software, telecommunications and engineering are in high demand. Some of our recent graduates are currently commanding high salaries working in government, the public sector and private industry, for employers such as: Olympus, Corus, HSBC, Oxford University, Hewlett Packard, Cogent Defence, BAE Systems, Npower, Siemens, Orange, Vodafone, QinetiQ, National Grid, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar Cars and Microsoft.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electronic Engineering Fundamentals
- Mathematics for Physics and Engineering
- Computational Problem Solving
- Engineering Projects
- Electrical Principles
- Physical Principles
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 320 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BBB - BBC including Maths and a Physical Science or Technology subject (e.g. Physics, Electronics, Further Maths, Design Technology, Engineering Science)
- Extended Diploma and National Extended Diploma (Science/Technical/Engineering types): DDM. For more details please see below.
- 29 points overall and above, with 5, 5, 4, in Higher Level subjects, including Higher Level Maths or Physics.
- Maths and English Grade C/4 and above
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- UK students During placement year: £1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.