The study of international business is more important than ever. Technological, political and economic developments mean that daily business transactions can be conducted on a global scale, where international managers have added advantages in the employment market.
The International Business and Management (Hons) degree offered at the Aston University graduates are in demand from a wide range of organisations that are in need of managers who understand the human side of the enterprise.
Recent graduates have gained employment both at home and overseas in a variety of positions including Trainee and Communications Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Assoicate Consultant, Central Operations Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, Operations Analyst and Insurance Analyser at organisations such as Ernst and Young (EY), Accenture, HSBC UK, LLoyds Bank, Muller Dairy, Next Retail and Vodafone.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- International Perspectives in Organisations
- Law for Business
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- Principles of Operations Management
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- An Introduction to Business Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 284 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A-levels (2020 entry)
- BBB-BCC (depending on EPQ, Core Maths or Contextual offer)
BTEC extended diploma
- from DDD to DDM (contextual offer)
International baccalaureate diploma
- 31 Points overall and above with 5,5,5 at Higher Level
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at C or above, including Maths Grade C/4 and above and English Language OR English Literature Grade C/4
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.