The First Year studied on all Aston Business School undergraduate degree programmes is designed to give students a broad knowledge of business and management. Many employers seek graduates with good 'all round' knowledge of a range of business functions. The broad range of subjects studied ensures that our graduates are some of the most employable in the country, whilst also allowing a transfer between certain programmes.
You will unpack the many aspects of finance and stand out from the crowd in one of the world’s most competitive industries. Subject areas include capital markets, derivatives, corporate finance, exchange rate risks, asset pricing and international finance.
The specialist financial knowledge gained through this Finance (Hons) course from the Aston University provides excellent preparation for graduate entry into finance related careers. Our previous graduates have obtained graduate positions in roles such as Finance Reporting Analyst, Area Manager, Risk Assurance, Associate Auditor, Investmest Analyst and Operations Analyst at companies such as Lidl, PwC, JP Morgan, Airbus, Bank of England, Ford Motor Company and KPMG.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Finance
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Introduction to Organisation Behaviour
- Law for Business
- Mathematics for economics
- Principles of Operations Management
- Statistics for economics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 649 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: AAB - ABB
- IB: 32 points overall in the IB diploma with 6,6,5 - 6,5,5 at HL. Minimum scores of 5 in English and Maths at Standard level.
- BTEC, Access & other: BTEC Extended Diploma DDD. Access to HE students are eligible to apply for this course.
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at C or above, including Maths Grade B/5 and above and English Language OR English Literature Grade C/4
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.