It is designed to enable students to build knowledge through tourism-specific and business-related modules, while optional modules can be chosen to reflect personal interests and career aspirations.
The BA (Hons) International Tourism Management degree at University of Lincoln has also developed a partnership with Guizhou University in China to run the Guizhou University Collaborative Programme in Tourism Management. As part of this prestigious scheme, the University of Lincoln is expected to welcome a number of students from China onto the third year of this programme over the coming years.
Your Future Career
Lincoln graduates have been employed in culture and heritage management, local tourism development, and by airlines and independent tour operators. Some students have also gone on to study further at postgraduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Advertising
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Investigating the Experience Economy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Tourism Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Tourism & Leisure View 150 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English and Maths. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may also be considered.
- The University accepts a wide range of qualifications as the basis for entry and will consider applicants who have a mix of qualifications.
- We also consider applicants with extensive and relevant work experience and will give special individual consideration to those who do not meet the standard entry qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.