Dance training at Lincoln focuses on contemporary techniques and works to develop and nurture creative practice. A variety of modules aim to help students to develop transferable skills in preparation for their future career.
The course offers a daily dance class in contemporary techniques, contemporary ballet, anatomy and fitness, as well as choreography, performance (live, digital and site specific), and dance management and production. The course aims to equip students with the knowledge essential to become self-producing artist operating within the dance industry.
Your Future Career
Students completing this BA (Hons) Dance degree at University of Lincoln are well-placed for a wide variety of careers, including in performance, choreography, community arts leadership, education, and arts management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Dance, Choreography & Performance
- Dance Composition
- Dance Improvisation and Reflective Practice
- Dance Studies
- Dance Technique and Anatomy
- Screen Dance
- Study Skills For Dance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 333 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BCC
- International Baccalaureate: 28 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 104 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may be considered.
Successful applicants will be invited to an Audition Day. This will include:
- 60 minute technique class, that will draw on principles of Release, atraining method for contemporary dance, and there will be a specific emphasis on fluidity, breath, and connecting to the ground
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.