The International Tourism and Leisure Industries programme from University of Bologna provides students the cultural and technical profile required to join, as a manager or professional, private and public enterprises in the tourism industry.
- University of Bologna, founded in 1088 and with a multicampus structure, is top ranked in the most recognized international university rankings and leading University in Europe for student mobility (Erasmus+).
- It offers students from all over the world innovative teaching and learning methods, providing the highest-level training, rewarding merit and constantly investing in dedicated services helping young graduates to enter the business world.
- Principles of Private Law in Business
- Strategic Management
- Taxation Policies and Environmental Issues
- Financial Analysis for Tourism I.C.
- Financial Economics
- Quantitative Finance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 5 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma of a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 5 years;
- Diploma of a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 4 years where it is not necessary the supplementary yearly course.
- Diploma and the qualification obtained abroad after twelve years of teaching activities which clearly allows the admission to study at University level.
International2707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2707 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2707 EUR per year during 36 months.
Tuition fees are calculated based on the ISEE value with special subsidies in relation to the right to higher education.
Living costs for Rimini
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.