Why study the BA in Business Management (Hons) at Middlesex University?
During your Business Management Honours degree at the Middlesex University you'll build the professional skill set needed to deal with the challenges you'll face in the fast-paced corporate world, from financial skills enabling you to make monetary decisions to supply management skills allowing you to keep a business operating. Developing your theory in the lecture halls, you'll study the operations of organisations, strategy, design & production, resource acquisition, business processes and more.
This course is perfect for you if you want to learn how to apply theory to practice in a business environment. With our innovative start-up and business game modules, you learn on the go as you start your own pop-up business or take part in a business simulation.
Once you’ve built up that foundation of knowledge, you’ll have the opportunity to undertake a paid work placement. Here you'll put the theory you’ve learnt into practice, developing your working knowledge of business and figuring out what you would like to specialise in
- Apply theory into practice with our innovative start-up and business games modules. Start your own pop-business or take part in a business simulation to prepare yourself for the working world.
- Enhance your employability prospects by embarking on a paid work placement.
- Develop your budding entrepreneurial skills and start your own business with dedicated support from our Enterprise Development Hub.
- Embark on a variety of roles through the degree – our graduates have gone on to work for companies including Foxtons, M&S, and Chase Anderson in roles in HR, operations, sales, investment and more.
- Join a fantastic group of innovative Middlesex alumni – one in six of our MDX graduates become entrepreneurs
This degree will leave you ideally placed to start a career in a wide variety of roles including Operations Manager, Junior Operations Manager, HR Consultant, Trainee Manager, Depot Manager, Practice Manager, Housing Officer, L&D Adviser, Investment Banker, Sales Manager, Analyst, and Graduate Teaching Assistant. You could be working in a range of industrial, commercial and third sector organisations such as:
- Larkspur Training
- SEI Investments
- William Hill
- Sports Direct
- Chelsea FC
- Chase Anderson
- Southwark Council
- Fitch Training
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Concepts of Business
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Management Concepts
- People Management
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Operations Management
- Business Environment
- Management Information Systems
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 1195 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: BCC-BBC
- BTEC: DMM
- 104 UCAS points
- GCSE Grade C/4 in English
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- EU Full-time: £14,000 per year
- UK Part-time: £77 per taught credit
- International/EU Part-time: £117 per taught credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.