National and international political institutions, international organisations and non-governmental organisations are increasingly seeking profiles with interdisciplinary knowledge and skills: our course satisfies these prerequisites by involving professors from various disciplinary sectors such as Arts and Humanities, Economics Engineering, Law, Medicine and Sciences.
Graduates in Global Governance from Tor Vergata University of Rome can continue their University studies with Master Degrees either in Italy or abroad in areas such as: International Relations, International Law, Development and Cooperation, Business, Economics, Environmental Studies, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Statistics. In Common Law countries students can also enroll into vocational courses for legal careers.
Moreover, graduates can directly enter the workplace: their specific training enables them to use their skills in a variety of fields within either public or private sector. Particular reference is made to:
- European and international institutions, agencies and organisations
- National and local public administrations
- Trade unions, trade associations, political associations and third sector associations operating at a national and supranational level
- Strategic consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms, Data and Security
- Anthropology of Globalisation
- Business Strategy
- Comparative Business History
- Conflict Management and Negotiations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 9 other Bachelors in International Business in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the Passport
- Personal statement
- High School Diploma and transcript of grades obtained in the last academic year attended (or only transcript of grades obtained in the last academic year
- Copy of the Curriculum Vitae written in English
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 36 months.
Tuition fees for Italian and EU students depend on the student's family income (please visit the Programme website).
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.