The International Year One in Accounting and Finance at INTO University of Exeter allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order tosatisfy the university requirements.
Benefits offered by the International Year One include:
- Advance your academic and English language skills
- Receive support in your first year of studies
- Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
- Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
- Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
What to expect from studying this program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore modules:
- English Language Skills for Undergraduate Studies
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Introduction to Statistics
- Management Concepts and Practice
- Principles of Economics (Macroeconomics)
- Principles of Economics (Microeconomics)
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 1993 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent.
- 3 Terms: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in writing and no less than 5.0 in other subskills) or equivalent.
- 16 years and above.
International20495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20495 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Are you top of your class? At INTO University of Exeter, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer for the highest-achieving students, you could be eligible to receive up to £5,000 towards your tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.