Prepare for a career in an ever-changing and booming industry. With us, you’ll delve into exciting and challenging areas like cyber security, the Internet of Things, game design and applications development. And you’ll gain vital skills in fields such as data science and artificial intelligence – skills that are highly desired by employers in a range of current and emerging industries.
In the classroom, you’ll explore critical areas in an interactive environment with IT experts, and graduate prepared for a myriad of careers.
- data science
- artificial intelligence
- game design
- application development
- cyber security
- database administration
- IT support
- systems project management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technology Professional Skills and Practices
- Computer Networks
- Python Fundamentals For Data Science
- Data and Information Management
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Programming Concepts
- Information Technology Project Part A (Project Management)
- Advanced Programming Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 33 other Bachelors in Artificial Intelligence in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require the equivalent of Australian Year 12 certificate and an overall academic IELTS score of 6.0 (with minimum scores of 6.0 in speaking and writing, and 5.5 in listening and reading).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29080 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29080 AUD per year during 36 months.
National11220 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11220 AUD per year during 36 months.
- $11220 CSP
- In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.