- History: we’ve been educating building professionals for over 100 years – and have strong industry connections.
- Professional accreditation: we’re fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building.
- Our subject-specific facilities include a Building Information Modelling (BIM Centre)
- Flexible study: study full-time or part-time one day a week.
For those interested in construction and wanting a professional level job, quantity surveying could be ideal. Quantity surveyors have to make sure that projects meet legal and quality standards, as well as ensuring clients get good value for money. Understanding organisational structure and cost control aspects of construction projects are essential for quantity surveyors.
Recent graduates have become quantity surveyors/estimators, site managers, construction project managers and commercial managers. And, of course you can choose to extend your qualifications by taking on further postgraduate study.
Fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building services and environmental science
- Construction technology and materials
- Construction technology and structures
- Legal and economic context
- Construction practice
- Surveying and setting out
- Building economics
- Management of organisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 23 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level CCC or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 45 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14470 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- UK/EU: £5550
- International: £8682
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.