The Economics, Politics, and Social Thought programme of Bard College Berlin a Liberal Arts University consists of courses that address some of the most important texts and artifacts in the cultural legacies of Europe and the world.
All students receive a foundational training in the basic tools of economic analysis and modeling, as well as an introduction to political theory and social and historical studies. At the advanced level, students choose one of the following majors:
Students complete modules on comparative global issues, access to choice, and decision-making, and on key ideas, movements, methods, and challenges in each field. Throughout the program, emphasis is placed on refining writing and developing mathematical and analytical skills.
The degree prepares graduates for further study in politics or economics, or for careers in the fields of public policy, international relations, economics, or political science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Greek Civilization
- Principles of Economics
- International Studies and Globalization
- Medieval Literature and Culture
- Mathematics for Economists
- Comparative Politics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Political Science View 7 other Bachelors in Political Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form
- The motivation statement is one of the most important components of your application
- The graded writing sample should be an essay in English that you submitted as an in-class assignment
- Applicants should arrange to have an official record of courses and grades of their last four years of high school, as well as any university coursework
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation
- Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
International28350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28350 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA28350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28350 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.