Develop a thorough and critical understanding of psychological theory and research methods.
As part of this course you’ll:
- Apply this expertise to your study of human behaviour
- Question why humans act the way they do, delving into specialist areas including drug abuse, clinical and forensic psychology and cognitive neuroscience
- Conduct contemporary psychological research, including laboratory experiments, interviews and focus groups
- Learn from a diverse and experienced teaching team with expertise in areas such as drug addiction, stress, dreams, body image, language, emotion and child development
- Be assessed on tasks that mirror real-world activities
- Learn how to apply your knowledge in the workplace
You'll meet psychologists and skilled professionals working within psychology who will educate you in how to apply your knowledge in the workplace.
Two weeks of work experience will help build your professional network and give you real world experience. You'll benefit of being able to talk through and reflect on those experiences when you return to university.
The British Psychology Society
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Mind, Brain & Behaviour
- Psychology & Mental Health
- Social Psychology
- Behavioural Neuroscience
- Individual Differences & Work Behaviour
- Psychological Development Through the Lifespan
- Cognitive Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 803 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.