Develop the skills you will need to work in the expanding and diverse modern professional audio and music industries.
As part of your course you’ll:
- Explore the technologies and techniques used in the recording, production and reproduction of sound and music
- Fuel your creativity while expanding your theoretical knowledge
- Access industry-standard facilities, including our impressive recording studios, post-production rooms and portable recording and audio analysis devices
- Have the option to work with external clients in your final year
You will graduate with a comprehensive range of skills that reflect the diverse nature and demands of the audio industries.
Working as part of an organisation or as freelance specialists, our students have gone on to enjoy careers in studio and live sound engineering, music production, post production, game audio and acoustics. You could also continue your studies at postgraduate level with our MA Sound Design or MA Music Production.
- Sound Engineer
- Music Producer
- TV Sound Designer
- Post-Production Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acoustics & Critical Listening
- Analogue & Digital Audio Systems
- Creative Audio Technologies
- Audio Production Portfolio
- Creative Practice Portfolio
- Music in Context
- Creative Studio Techniques
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Music View 328 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.