Develop your abilities to become a highly skilled music and audio producer.
As part of your course you’ll:
- Hone your skills in the creative, technical and compositional aspects of music production
- Gain a solid academic and practical base from which to develop your craft further
- Apply your knowledge to a variety of creative and industry-focused briefs and scenarios
- Understand the professional environment and how it will inform your practice
- Learn through lectures, tutorials and seminars delivered by academic staff and industry professionals
- Have the opportunity to work with other students in production teams, further enhancing your team working and project management abilities and employability opportunities
You’ll have access to software such as Logic Pro, Cubase, Adobe Audition, MAX MSP and Synthmaker. Your specialist modules might require you to use Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Unreal and other industry standard software.
You could work within a range of creative industries, including music, television, radio, film and games production. Some of our graduates are now working in post-production, live sound and television and film and as no.1 selling artists while others work for community and voluntary organisations in education or in technical support roles.
You could widen your experience by progressing on to one of our postgraduate courses, such as MA Music Production, MA Songwriting & Production or MA Sound Design.
- Record Producer
- Sound Engineer
- Theatre Composer
- TV or Film Sound Technician
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Practice Portfolio
- Sound Technology
- Composition for Music Production
- Audio Production Portfolio
- Computer as an Instrument
- Music in Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 438 other Bachelors in Music in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.