- acquisition of deeper knowledge in the biochemistry of proteins, carbohydrates and lipid compounds, their structures and functions, as well as their metabolisms,
- acquisition of the skills to use various experimental techniques required for employment in the biotechnological industry, as well as various types of laboratories (analytical, research or industrial),
- understanding of computer and language tools, their application for collection, analysis and presentation of data during professional work,
- preparing the student to conduct an independent or collaborative research practice, to discuss results, to formulate statements, and write reports.
Upon successful completion of the Biotechnology course at University of Wroclaw, the graduate will have the basic knowledge in molecular basics of biological phenomena and processes and advanced knowledge in biochemistry, will be able to apply this knowledge in biotechnology, will be prepared to work in laboratory, will apply scientific methods and good experimental designs in scientific experiments, will understand and demonstrate laboratory safety procedures, as well as bioethical standards.
The graduate will be aware of the need to constantly improve the professional and personal competences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Plant Biology
- Animal Biology
- General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Computer Sciences
- English in Life Sciences
- Basic Laboratory Tech
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Genetics View 3 other Masters in Biotechnology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School graduation certificate or equivalent with decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedure here)
- High School transcript of grades
- Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo
- Cover Letter
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3650 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.