You will gain in-depth knowledge of the relationship between human behavior, work and organizations. You will also learn practical skills that enable you to understand and influence the people in an organization.
The International Human Resource Management programme at Saxion University of Applied Sciences offers valuable practical training in the form of projects. In project groups, so-called labs, you will work on challenging assignments for companies.
Job opportunitiesWhen you graduate you will be a well-trained professional with in-depth knowledge of change processes and a broad set of intercultural communication skills. You demonstrate a professional approach to working with diverse groups of people in an international environment. Possible positions in organizations worldwide are:
- Strategic management advisor
- Talent development manager
- Learning at Saxion
- International business and ethics
- Basic communication skills
- Intercultural communication
- Organizational psychology
- Business economics
- Group dynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Students from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, or Nigeria - 1 May
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management International Business View 66 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The student must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course;
- The student must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the French Baccalaureate or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college);
- The student must have sufficient English language skills for the specific course.
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Enschede
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.