- Understand the variables involved in enhancing exercise or sports performance
- Develop employability skills through modules in leadership and business, physical education, and employability/career development
- Take the opportunity to study abroad in your third year on our four-year programme: transfer onto this programme direct from BSc Exercise and Sport Sciences
- Develop skills and experiences as a scientist and researcher
A degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences programme at The University of Exeter will help you develop the key transferable skills valued by employers, such as problem-solving, decision-making, planning and organising, personal communication and leadership. Key vocational skills also enhance the employability of our students, such as advanced laboratory training for biomechanical and physiological testing.
Science graduates compete well in the graduate employment market as they offer strong analytical and problem-solving skills valued highly across all sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Kinanthropometry
- Human Physiology
- Sports Training Physiology 15
- Foundations of Exercise and Sport Psychology 15
- Nutrition and Metabolism
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We encourage you to apply before 15 January but will continue to consider applications from international students until 30 June if places are available.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 471 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level - AAA - ABB - B in a science subject
- IB - 36 - 32 - HL5 in a science subject
- BTEC - DDD - DDM
- GCSE - C or 4 - Grade C or 4 in English Language and Mathematics
- The University recognises a wide range of European and international qualifications and equivalencies.
International23800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.