At Foods and Foodservice Systems Management from The University of the West Indies we encourage students to get fully involved in campus life, through your academic programme and with the various groups and societies that exist on the campus. This high demand field offiers many job opportunities, where most graduates enjoy rewarding careers.
Students at Foods and Foodservice Systems Management from The University of the West Indies will:
- become human resources needed for our Region to attain food and nutrition security.
- get relevant research and wide range of undergraduate offerings in agriculture, agribusiness, food and nutrition, geography and related areas, the FFA is poised to make a significant contribution.
- Food Services Systems Management (Organisation & Management)
- Principles of Marketing
- Food Product Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- New Venture Creation and Management
- Food Service Systems Management (Quantity Foods)
- Development of Caribbean Cuisine
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 14 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 CAPE subjects (Units I & II) or ‘A’ Level equivalent OR
- Certificate in Human Ecology OR
- An approved Associate Degree with a minimum GPA of at least 2.5
International2996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 290 USD per credit during 36 months.
National527 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51 USD per credit during 36 months.
National students - Campus Contributing Countries - TT$350 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.